A ROCK Solid Framework
In its endeavor to provide education to the girl child, ROCK FUND follows a robust framework to gain active commitment from three key players:
- Parents of the selected child
- School management and teaching staffThe Child herself
A ROCK Solid Process
- The ROCK FUND management committee identifies the school based on a set of stringent criteria.
- The beneficiaries are recommended by School Management based on criteria set by ROCK FUND.
- The ROCK FUND committee conducts interviews of the recommended Students and their parents before deciding on the support.
- The selection of a child is not influenced by social boundaries such as religion, caste, creed or color.
- The School fees of selected Girls are directly provided to School (as ROCK scholarship)
- Periodic Monitoring / Interventions as needed by ROCK FUND team and Corporate Volunteers